Colorado River Collegiate Academy

Skip to main content
Parents » ACC Parental Consent Forms

ACC Parental Consent Forms



Colorado River Collegiate



Bastrop Independent School District provides transportation to and from ACC in Elgin, TX for students attending CRCA.  In the event that students are asked to stay for tutorials, reviews, homework, etc. a PARENT PERMISSION FORM is to be signed by the parent/guardian before the student will be permitted to stay.  It goes without saying that the parent/guardian will be picking up the student at the ACC campus.  It is your responsibility to contact CRCA attendance clerk each time your student will be staying at the ACC campus by filling out the form and have the student bring it to the office or by emailing the form to


Another mandatory parent permission form that is to be filled out is the PERMISSION AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS for students to drive to and from school day activities when private vehicles are used.  A copy of the student’s driver’s license must accompany this release form.  A student cannot drive their private vehicle to ACC until the attendance clerk has proper documentation on file.  When the student arrives at ACC the student is to let Mrs. McBride know that they have arrived on campus.


On last thing, if a parent/guardian will be taking the student to ACC campus, picking up a student or if a student will be absent on the day they are to attend ACC please call the CRCA office letting them know of your plans.  If you do not call, you will be holding up the bus, making the students late for class.


You can download and fill out the forms below.


If you have any questions, please call the Colorado River Collegiate Academy attendance clerk T Warnke at 512-772-7230


Thank you!